A true wordsmith in the literal and intellectual sense, the Hollywood Huckster was mellifluous. He would turn a phrase or string a group words together to bring about snarky, clever, or just plain silly sayings.
Have a taste:
- When chemists die, they barium.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
This dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
- All the toilets in Boston police stations have been stolen. Cops say they have nothing to go on. Now ain’t that a ‘wicked pissah’
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
Enjoy the wit and misadventures of the Hollywood Huckster.